- Internally beaded with a multi point locking system for high security.
- Easy clean hinges to allow access to the exterior of the window.
- A Rated double glazed unit using thermally efficient 28mm toughened Low E safety glass.
- Complies with Building Regulations Part L, Part F and Scottish Section 7.
- Options for Frame Colour, Sills, Handle Colour, Egress Hinge, Child Restrictors, Trickle Vents, Glass Decoration, Glass Style & Toughened Glass.
- Concealed drainage system and fixing cleats to avoid de-glazing during installation.
Images show uPVC windows from the outside. All coloured frames are white on the inside unless quoted separately. Stylish Ovolo beading used as standard.
Available Width 500mm - 1200mm. Available Height 800mm - 1800mm. A stylish and maintenance free uPVC window. Robust locking system for enhanced security. Trickle ventilation system allows fresh air to circulate with the window closed. uPVC window with 70mm uPVC profile. Reinforced with galvanised steel for added strength.
Note that dimensions entered into the configurator are taken as manufacture sizes. If you choose to have a sill, the height of the sill will be included in the dimensions entered. Please check building regulations when specifying whether or not glass needs to be toughened.
2 Panel Top Fixed Sash – Top Hung
Orders over the value of £1200 (inc VAT) will receive FREE delivery; any order below this value will be subject to a delivery charge totalled between £40 and £200. Delivery charges are automatically calculated in your shopping basket by postcode. Please click here for a full list of postcode charges.
We deliver to mainland UK (Great Britain) only. Please call for information regarding any other location. You’ll be contacted directly to arrange a delivery date by 2 working days of placing your order; although we will work to contact you within the same day where possible. All deliveries are made Monday to Thursday (excluding bank holidays) between the hours of 8am and 5pm, please ensure someone is available to sign for your items.
Please do not arrange or start any installation work until you have received your delivery and checked all goods for any defects or missing parts. In a rare occurrence, organising such work after your products are received will give us ample time to resolve any issues, answer technical questions or supply additional fittings if needed. We wish to ensure your property is secure at all times.