Terms & Conditions
Read Euramax Direct Terms & Conditions
Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to our Terms and Conditions (available on request). We reserve the right to amend our T&Cs at any time. If you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to order from our website (“site”). We recommend you should keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
Products & Service
Euramax Direct offer a range of made to measure windows, doors and other home improvements. The site allows you to enter your own measurements to gain an instant price. Product prices are maintained and regularly checked, but from time to time information may be incomplete or out of date. We reserve the right to change design options, prices and remove access to the website without prior notice. Note that all pictures shown are for illustration only, actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
On the rare event that our website quotes a product or price that proves to be incorrect or unavailable, we will notify you before manufacturing and delivery. You may be given the opportunity to receive a new quote or receive a full and final refund of any charges paid to that point.
All products supplied are custom, bespoke, made to measure products. Sizes entered are manufacture sizes including the sill if selected. All products that do not have an option to select a sill come with a 150mm sill as standard.
Prices & Delivery Charges
All prices quoted by our website are inclusive of VAT unless stated otherwise. Quotes under the value of £1200 (in VAT) are subjected to a delivery charge depending on the postcode location of the delivery address. The delivery charge will be added to the total order value upon entering the valid postcode at checkout.
If a postcode is entered that is not the postcode of the proposed delivery address, we retain the right to charge for delivery to the correct delivery address if applicable.
Please click on the link below to find details of our delivery charges applied by postcode. If your postcode is not listed, please contact use for an estimate.
We reserve the right to change the prices of our products and remove access to the website without prior notice. Any quotes supplied offline are valid for 90 days from the date the quote is given, after that the price is no longer valid and a requoted is required by us. We reserve the right to cancel all quotes at any time.
Our website contains a large number of products and variations. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some products may be incorrectly priced or unavailable. If we discover an error in prices quoted to you or that a product is unavailable, we will contact you to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing with the quote at the correct price or with an alternative product, or cancelling with a full refund of any monies paid.
If we are unable to contact you using the contact details provided during the process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious, unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price and reserve the right to cancel any order and give a full refund for any monies paid.
Confirmation of Order
By completing the checkout process you agree to these Terms and Conditions. After completing the checkout process you will receive payment confirmation which is your confirmation of order. We aim to manufacture and deliver white A Rated uPVC Windows and Doors to you within 14 working days and coloured A Rated uPVC Windows within 21 working days however lead times do vary. Upon completion of manufacture our Transport Team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date.
Ordering Bespoke Products
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, where the goods are ‘made to measure’ you will have no right to cancel your order, return the goods or seek any refund. All of our products are bespoke and made especially for you the customer; as such they do not fall under standard distance selling regulations. Note that when selecting the product colour, this refers to the PVCu profile unless otherwise specified. We do our best to communicate all product and service details before you confirm your order, but if you do require more information please contact our sales office before starting the checkout process. All payment, order amends / cancellations and complaint processes specifically for bespoke products are detailed in our terms and conditions.
Some products may have variations which cannot be selected on the website for example mullion and transom drops and widths. Unless you specify otherwise we will determine these variations based on our manufacturing capability and product expertise. If you specify a request that is unavailable, we will advise available options which you must choose from. You may require georgian bar, if this option is selected we will contact you within 48 hours proposing a georgian bar layout. Once this has been agreed, the lead time will start.
Checking, Amendments & Cancellations
Due to the bespoke nature of our products, any amendments or cancellations made after you have agreed to these Terms and Conditions are subject to parts, material and labour costs depending on the stage of manufacture (this is at our discretion). All amendments will also impact on any previously agreed delivery dates. If amendments are made or further clarification is requested from either party following placement of the order, the lead time will commence once these have been confirmed in writing by both parties.
We reserve the right to cancel any order. If the contract is cancelled by Euramax Direct, all payments will be refunded but we will have no further liability.
Refunds will be confirmed in writing within 5 working days and paid within the following 10 days.
If you decide to proceed with your order we will require 100% payment prior to manufacturing. Payment can be made at checkout on the website via Sagepay, you will be charged upon payment. Cash or cheques are not accepted.
Guarantee & Liability
All our windows and doors have been manufactured in the UK to the highest industry standards and are supplied with a 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee. Note that any damage must be reported within 5 days of delivery. Should anything happen, we have a friendly and experienced team ready to help.
The 10 year guarantee is applicable to the frame, 2 year guarantee is applicable to the glass units and hardware.
The guarantee does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents and deliberate or negligent damage.
- Abused, misused or altered products.
- Products cleaned with incorrect cleaning methods or products.
- Incidental or consequential damage during or after installation.
Our sole liability is to replace the product, or replace any component of the product covered under warranty and will not be liable for fitting costs or any consequential loss. We accept no liability for the following:
- Condensation which may form on the product.
- Damage attributable to the failure of foundations or structure.
- Damage due to accident, storm, flood, negligence, misuse or unauthorised acts of a third party.
- Any imperfection inherent in the glass making process.
- Failure to adhere to our care and maintenance instructions.
- Any damage caused to your property, including redecoration required, unless it comes as a result of our negligence.
- Loss or damage caused as a result of pre-existing structural defects.
- Any indirect or consequential loss.
- Any claims for consequential compensation.
Viewing glass units for scratches on the outer faces of the panes must be carried out before any rendering, plastering or other works adjacent to the glazing takes place, and as early as reasonably practicable following installation. When measuring all aspects of quality of glass, please follow the below Glass and Glazing Federation Guidelines:
- Stand in the room no less than 2 metres away from the Insulated Glazing Unit (IGU) and look directly through them.
- For toughened, laminated or coated glasses, stand no less than 3 meters away.
- Do so in natural daylight, but not directly towards the sun and with no visible moisture on the surface of the glass.
- Where it is not possible to stand at the right distance then stand as far away as you can from the IGU.
- Exclude 50mm wide band around edge of the glass from the check.
- Glass must be viewed at 90 degrees to the window.
For more information on what to expect from your glass please download the GGF Quality of Vision Guide.
All guarantee claims must be made in writing, with supporting imagery where needed directly to Euramax Direct. From there we will conduct a review and aim to issue any parts we deem to be required as replacements within 21 days. We will rectify all faults developing due to defective goods within the stated guarantee period in accordance with the terms.
Please ensure you follow our Care and Maintenance instructions carefully.
- Voucher codes are only valid for orders placed online.
- Voucher codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on your order placed with Euramax Direct.
- Euramax Direct reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a Voucher code is invalid for the order being placed.
- Voucher codes are only valid on specific products while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Voucher codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Offer is not valid on sale items or other discounted items.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for cash used in the original purchase once the discount is applied, less any shipping, gift wrap or gift card costs charged on the original order.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order will be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any shipping, gift wrap or gift card costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer. The Voucher discount will not be applied to replacement items, if the offer is still valid at the time of making a return – you should place a new order using the original Voucher code if it’s still valid.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the Voucher code will be deemed to be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any delivery or gift box costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer.
- In the event of any returns meaning that the order no longer qualifies for the promotion advertised, Euramax Direct reserves the right to deduct the value of the offer from the refund.
- Free delivery offers apply to UK standard mainland delivery only.
- Euramax Direct reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Complaints & Claims Procedure
Any complaint or claim should be made directly to Euramax Direct in writing, providing your name, address and giving a brief explanation of the problem. Please support this letter with proof of purchase, without these we cannot handle your enquiry. All complaints will be acknowledged within 7 working days. Note that any agreed credits or goodwill gestures will only be actioned upon return or collection and inspection of goods.
Ashroyd Business Park,
Telephone: 0330 1340291
VAT Registration Number: 180175572